Sunday, May 24, 2009

SNSD's MV Gee:Skinny Jeans


























 http://lovecookiemonsters.blogspot.com/
Wow, Connie got skinny jeans like in the Gee-SNSD 
music video! LUCKY! I want to get colored skinny jeans
too but I would want the cute Pink Bleached ones.
They are just so CUTE!
SNSD-GEE


SNSD-GEE (English Translation) Aha! Listen Boy My First Love Story My Angel and My Girls My sunshine Oh! Oh! let's go! You're so so handsome My eyes my eyes are blinded I can't breathe because I'm trembling Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby Oh I feel so embarrassed I can't look at you I feel shy because I've fallen in love Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby What should I do? (What should I do~) About my trembling heart (My trembling heart) (Thump thump thump thump) My heart kept thumping So I couldn't fall asleep at night I guess I guess I'm a fool A fool that knows you, only you Yes, as I look at you~~ So bright so bright My eyes are blinded no no no no no So surprised surprised I'm shocked oh oh oh oh oh So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee gee gee gee gee Oh glittering eyes (oh yeah~) Oh sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~) Oh so so pretty Your heart is so pretty I was captured from first glance, caught so closely Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby I can't touch it because it's so hot I'm engulfed by love's fire completely Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby What should I do (What should I do) because I'm so shy (No no no no no) I don't know why but every day I long for only you My close friends tell me That I'm really a helpless fool But as I look at you~~ So bright so bright My eyes are blinded no no no no no So surprised surprised I'm shocked oh oh oh oh oh So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee gee gee gee gee Oh your glittering eyes (oh yeah~) Oh this sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~) I can't even say anything I'm too embarrassed Do I not have any courage? What would be the right thing to do? Thump thump my heart is anxious as I'm looking at you So bright so bright My eyes are blinded no no no no no So surprised surprised I'm shocked oh oh oh oh oh So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee gee gee gee gee Oh your glittering eyes (oh yeah~) Oh this sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~) So bright so bright My eyes are blinded no no no no no So surprised surprised I'm shocked oh oh oh oh oh So tingly tingly my body is trembling gee gee gee gee gee Oh your glittering eyes (oh yeah~) Oh this sweet aroma (oh yeah yeah yeah~)

2 comments:

  1. oh i saw some dude with bleached skinny jeans but never saw anyone else with colored jeans other than natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really expensive. That's why xP

    ReplyDelete